Monday 23 November 2015

Where has the year gone?

So its almost been 1 month since i started this blog up and posted my first post. 
And boy oh boy has it been a busy month at that.

To make matters worse its now only 31 days until Christmas & i feel so unprepared. 

This year we will be spending Christmas Day out at my Dad's Winery (Whicher Ridge Wines) Down South in Busselton, Followed by Christmas Dinner with Andrews Family back here in Perth.

While my Mum, Step Dad & Niece are heading over to Country Victoria to visit some of my family.
I would of loved to of joined them however now with our America trip getting closer & closer i cannot afford to take any more time off work before we leave.

So this means sadly i will not get to see any Santa Sleighs out in paddocks along country Victorian back roads........maybe next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment