Friday 4 December 2015

Styling My Christmas Tree

So as many of you may know I'm a HUGE fan of all things Kmart these days so its only natural that i shop there for my Christmas Tree & most of my decorations.
And I'm so in love with it that i just had to share it with you all.
I know its not the normal traditional style of tree, but hey when i get the chance to be creative i damn well get creative. 



Sorry i know the photo quality inst the greatest....but you get the idea.


I added a bit of Copper in this year to make it more on trend. You may also notice i have to little sausage dogs on there as well. Naturally i have to have something representing my two fur children.

Next step is to organize the Christmas Presents to go underneath. 
Which means im going to have to fight the crowds & Christmas Carols on repeat in the Shopping Centers......Urgh.




No comments:

Post a Comment